Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Photography February 21, 2013
Reflectors can be great way to improve your photographs, here are some tips on how to use them.
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays February 18, 2013
Happy President's Day! This week's Keep Shooting Monday I go over monitor calibration, dispell a myth about 'coffee lids' and go in depth on tripods, and new survey!
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Community February 18, 2013
Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey...thanks, Keep Shooting!
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Lightroom & Post Processing February 14, 2013
Mike posted a few questions about choosing a photo lab and exporting photos, watch the video for the answers!
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays February 11, 2013
This week's video is jam packed with #Cazillion questions! Shooting to the right, AE-Lock and AF-Lock, better portraits & more!
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Photo Critiques February 07, 2013
Photo critiques, especially when you are just starting out, is a great way to improve your photography. Elizabeth is one of my photography coaching clients and she has made great strides in just a few sessions.
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays February 04, 2013
This episode of Keep Shooting! Monday has a new assignment, Smartphone Self Portraits, winners from the Angle Photography Assignment and I go over how and when I use gray cards and color checker charts in my photography.
Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Photography January 31, 2013
Jerry emailed me with some questions about copyright and why we as photographers should keep our images, I answered them quite passionately!
- Off Camera Flash Portraits - Keep Shooting! Monday
- Care & Cleaning of Your Camera & Lenses
- Mac vs PC, Lightroom vs Photoshop - Keep Shooting! Monday
- Adobe Lightroom - Moving Photos & Backing Up
- Camera Bags, Equipment Cases & Lightroom 32 vs 64 bit - Keep Shooting! Monday
- Edit Black & White Photos in Adobe Lightroom
- Foreground Middleground Background & Strobe Modifiers - Keep Shooting! Mondays
- New Video Series: Photography Q&A
- Crop Factor Myth: Your Lenses are NOT 1.5/1.6/1.3x Longer
- How To Use a Light Stand