Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday July 01st, 2013
Get out of your lighting rut!
Watch Lighting Modifiers, Sports Autofocus Mode & Are you Renewing Flickr Pro? on YouTube
I did forget to add this link to the video Seeing The Light http://cazillo.com/light which is my most popular video. Be sure to check it out.
Today's show I talked about lighting modifiers and how to use them as well as a couple of videos to help. Nikon released new firmware for the D7100 and Nikon Rumors posted some photos of a restored 70-200 2.8 VR lens which looks perfect. Two questions this week one was if I am going to pay for Flickr again this year and how I use autofocus in sports situations. If you are going out to photograph fireworks on July 4th be sure to check out my fireworks video first, lastly you can build a DIY light panel, softbox, scrim or reflector all in one with PVC pipe, check out the video linked below. Keep Shooting!
- How to photograph fireworks http://cazillo.com/fireworks
- Studio photography & lighting tips http://cazillo.com/studio
- Amazing restoration of old Nikon lenses http://bit.ly/nikonrestore
- Nikon D7100 firmware update C 1.01 released http://bit.ly/7100firmware
- How To Build A PVC Soft Screen http://bit.ly/caz-diypanel