Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday July 22nd, 2013
The Facebook page is up to 4000 likes! Join me there too ;0) and share the page with your friends http://www.facebook.com/cazillophoto!Watch Flash in Church, Flash Zoom Heads & SSD Drives on YouTube
There were some really neat links this week I found around the web, be sure to check them out below. #Cazillion questions included flash in church at weddings, zoom settings with flash heads and off camera flash, SSD drives in your computer for more speed, car photography settings, My video setup for Live KS!M videos, and a reminder that you need to know how exposure works if you want to improve your photography.
This week's photo assignment is 'toys'. It can be a hobby or big kids toy as well as a child's toy. This one is going to be pretty loose so have fun with it! Post your photos here http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2797-toys-or-hobbies-assignment-15.html#4631
Need to buy something, anything from Amazon? Order it from http://cazillo.com/support by doing your search there first and keep the flow of FREE photography information coming! Keep Shooting!
- 7 Photographers - Each Take A Different Angle On The Same Light Modifier http://bit.ly/16VlRJ9
- Canon’s Testing a 75MP+ Pro DSLR http://bit.ly/16VlT3W
- Normal RAW vs Dual ISO Raw Example Video « Canon Rumors http://bit.ly/16VlSNr
- Nikon Distortion Control Data firmware update 1.009 released http://bit.ly/16VlVZD
- Nikon added three more Nikkors to the list of recommended lenses for the D800E camera http://cazillo.com/support-us.html
- Check Out These Beautiful Photos From The Apollo 11 Moon Mission http://bit.ly/16VlXk1
- Dead Camera Lenses Can Morph Into Beautiful Bracelets http://bit.ly/16VlYoj
- Buy a D600 for under $1600! http://bit.ly/caz-d600
#1 by Richard
#2 by Connor
#3 by David