Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday July 29th, 2013
New ebook coming this week, sign up for the newsletter to get it first!
Cool show today! New inspiration today from Gary V and some gear suggestions from the Google Chromecast HDMI dongle to suggestions for strobes to buy. Todd had a question about using off camera flash when setting up sports photos. Also had a question about dynamic range and if you should worry about it. Another good question was about when to use manual exposure mode vs auto, aperture priority or shutter priority. Keep shooting!
- Post your 'toys and hobbies' photo assignment by Friday 5PM EST http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2797-toys-or-hobbies-assignment-15.html
- Follow Gary Vaynerchuk on YouTube for great videos and inspiration http://bit.ly/12Ybd3u
- Hotshot Firefighter Takes to Instagram to Document His Crew's Heroics http://bit.ly/1cgSE16
- Lightroom 5 Issues, new update coming this week? http://adobe.ly/ZYfJk3
- External Flash for Smartphones, (I want one!) http://bit.ly/16ffP9t
- 10 Most Expensive Photographs in the World http://bit.ly/1cgSF58
- New DxoMark king: the Nikon 200mm f/2G ED VR II is the sharpest lens ever tested http://bit.ly/1cgSFSV
- PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Transmitter for Nikon TTL Flashes and Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo http://amzn.to/18JdALS