Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday August 05th, 2013
You have to SIGN UP to get the new ebook!Watch New Ebook Top 10 Tips for Growing Your Photography Business on YouTube
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my new ebook Top 10 Tips for Growing Your Photography Business! I just finished it up, let me know what you think and your success stories!
Photography questions today included why I don't clean my own camera sensor, what I thought of the features in Lightroom 5 and photo contests. Another interesting question on whether or not a photo needs to be 100% tack sharp to be considered 'acceptable'. Keep Shooting!
- Haha I used to sell this old Casio Digital Camera! http://bit.ly/15HWKfk
- 10 Bogus Excuses People Use When They Steal Photos from the Web http://bit.ly/15HWInD
- I got most of these! 17 Signs That You Were Alive Before Digital Photography http://bit.ly/15HWIns
- Sigma announces new mount conversion service, 4 years warranty http://bit.ly/15HWI71
- Firmware Updates for Canon EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark III & EOS-1D Mark IV http://bit.ly/15HWJrK