Pushing your photography skills from how to wow.
Today's show we had questions about filters, concert photography with entry level bodies, why are Nikon/Canon lenses more expensive, if I would use a an Eye-fi card or an iPhone if my camera broke down.
This week's photo assignment is 'Emotion'. Feel free to shoot a series of photos and post all of them here http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2818-emotion-photo-assignment-16.html. Last week's winners are below, Keep shooting!
- Here is how I protect my equipment from lenses to bodies and from the elements http://cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/199-camera-protection.html
- Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, 4x5 Field Camera to Nikon Camera http://bit.ly/4x5dslr
- We are spoiled: Nikon D70 vs. D600 ISO comparison http://bit.ly/16bit1P
- Black and White Night Photos of Dormant 18-Wheelers at Truck Stops http://bit.ly/16biqDl
- A Primer On The Math Behind F-Stops http://bit.ly/16bised
- Surprise, Nobody Cares About MegaPixels Anymore, We Want Better Low Light Performance http://bit.ly/16bipze
By Timmy By Gabe