Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday August 12th, 2013
Pushing your photography skills from how to wow.
Today's show we had questions about filters, concert photography with entry level bodies, why are Nikon/Canon lenses more expensive, if I would use a an Eye-fi card or an iPhone if my camera broke down.
This week's photo assignment is 'Emotion'. Feel free to shoot a series of photos and post all of them here http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2818-emotion-photo-assignment-16.html. Last week's winners are below, Keep shooting!
- Here is how I protect my equipment from lenses to bodies and from the elements http://cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/199-camera-protection.html
- Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, 4x5 Field Camera to Nikon Camera http://bit.ly/4x5dslr
- We are spoiled: Nikon D70 vs. D600 ISO comparison http://bit.ly/16bit1P
- Black and White Night Photos of Dormant 18-Wheelers at Truck Stops http://bit.ly/16biqDl
- A Primer On The Math Behind F-Stops http://bit.ly/16bised
- Surprise, Nobody Cares About MegaPixels Anymore, We Want Better Low Light Performance http://bit.ly/16bipze
By Timmy By Gabe