Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday August 19th, 2013
Put the NYC Photo Expo on your calendar, I'll be there! October 24-26
Today's show was kinda light on news but big on questions! I had questions about purchasing a D3s vs D4, gray cards, motorized slider recommendations for time lapse, flash in flower photography, 70-300 lenses, fixing blown out skies, and laptop for photo editing with Photoshop and Lightroom. Couple others about buying used glass and why I don't like entry level bodies for beginners. Keep Shooting!
- Meet me here >>> PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo http://bit.ly/170gM5T
- More Medium Format Talk « Canon Rumors http://bit.ly/170gJad
- Sanna Dullaway Adds Color to the Most Iconic Photos in History http://bit.ly/170gJHo
- Tamron USA Introduces 3 Business Day Turnaround on Repairs http://bit.ly/170gID6
- An Amazingly Simple Way To Test If a Battery Is Dead http://bit.ly/170gGuY