Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday August 26th, 2013
The good, the bad and the ugly!
My emotions were high this week going from really cool stuff to the crappiest family photos you could imagine coming from the Brits. Some of today's questions were about non filter cameras like the D800E, macro lenses, and which lens would I buy a Nikon 24-120/4G or 24-70/2.8G. Keep Shooting!
- Amazon.com: Velcro Reusable Self-Gripping Cable Ties http://amzn.to/14VJReQ
- Nikon Ambassador Program Launches! « Joe McNally’s Blog http://bit.ly/12Ez2Al
- Q&A: What Should You Do If Your Photos Have Been Infringed? http://bit.ly/12Ez1MH
- I Declare War on David Jay (And His Self-Serving PASS System) http://bit.ly/12Ez1w8
- Synergy IP Based KVM without video http://bit.ly/12Ez1fx
- First Official Royal Baby Photos Released, Taken by the Duchess' Father http://bit.ly/12Ez0Z6