Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday September 16th, 2013
What type of jobs have you done for free? Comment below!Watch Photography Basics, Working For Free & My Preferred CMS for Photographers on YouTube
Great show today! We had a good number of photography questions in today's show and some good content to comment on. Questions today included how to choose a CMS for photographer portfolios, shooting through glass, macro lens suggestion, scouting areas for fall foliage photography and how I do my backups.
I also featured and commented on a few photos from the Cazillions Flickr Group and commented on a Nikon gear rumor, issues with Canon 70-200 2.8 lenses and much more! Keep shooting!
- Learn Photography Basics http://cazillo.com/basics
- Digital Photography Backup Solution http://cazillo.com/backup
- Possible Halo Effect with Canon 70-200 f.2.8 L IS USM II http://bit.ly/14Wrf4d
- Nikon Files a Patent for a 100mm Medium Format Lens http://bit.ly/14WrbS1
- Apple Unveils New iPhone Camera with a Larger Sensor and Slow-Motion Video http://bit.ly/14WrbBk
- Apple VP of Marketing to Photographers: Stop Learning, We'll Do the Work for You http://bit.ly/14Wr74v
- When You SHOULD Do Work for Free http://bit.ly/14WragG
- How To Properly Put Dates In Photo Files Names http://bit.ly/14Wraxj
- Lexar® Professional Workflow Reader Solution http://bit.ly/14WrdJA