Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday October 07th, 2013
Do you hold your camera wrong? How about your Sling Strap?
I thought I would compare the CarrySpeed camera sling strap and the Black Rapid RS-7. I've had my RS-7 since way back in 2010 and I still use it all the time. I do have my CarrySpeed in another bag and use it once in a while for reasons explained in the video. I also showed a few cool photos I found this week, talked about where to get film developed, and how I screwed my self when taking a new piece of gear to a shoot without testing it first. Keep shooting!
- Amazon.com: Black Rapid RS-7 Camera Strap (Black): Camera & Photo http://bit.ly/caz-rs7
- Amazon.com: Carry Speed FS-PRO Sling Strap with Foldable Mounting Plate http://bit.ly/caz-carryspeed
- Use your sling strap the right way! BlackRapid.com Home of The Original Camera Sling http://bit.ly/15S1fY7
- Another crappy ad showing the model holding the camera wrong http://bit.ly/15S1i65
- Ten items you should have in your camera bag http://bit.ly/15S1faw
- Any Animal That Touches This Lethal Lake Turns to Stone http://bit.ly/15S1fqU
- PhotoPlus Expo announces presenters for 30th anniversary show http://bit.ly/15S1cvh