Today's photo news: 3 new cameras, Lightroom branding and the best hard drive brands. Plus something you should NEVER do to your website!
Welcome once again to Keep Shooting! Monday. In today's show I talked about the new cameras from Hasselblad, Fuji & Phase One, the wrong way to explain your switch to another camera brand, new jpeg standards and branding yourself in Lightroom. Also Backblaze rated hard drives with a year long study and 3 Nikon cameras get firmware updates.
Cazillion Questions today were about getting started with RAW shooting and red oversaturation or clipping colors. Lastly in today's show I talked about photo galleries for your website. Keep Shooting!
- My Lightroom Workflow http://cazillo.com/workflow
- Setting up your brand in Lightroom http://bit.ly/lrbranding
- JPEG Standard Gets a Boost, Supports 12-Bit Color Depth and Lossless Compression http://bit.ly/newjpeg
- Backblaze Blog » What Hard Drive Should I Buy? http://bit.ly/bb-hd
- Scott Kelby's switch from Nikon to Canon http://bit.ly/canonsponsorship
- New Fuji X-T1 http://bit.ly/fujixt1
- New firmware updates released for Nikon Df, D5200 and D3200 cameras http://bit.ly/df-firm
- Phase One reveals world's first CMOS medium format camera back http://bit.ly/phaseone50mp
- Hasselblad announces world's first medium format CMOS sensor camera http://bit.ly/hasse50mp