Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday June 16th, 2014
Question of the week: Describe your PERFECT Photography Day!
KSM #74! Greg and Kathy talk about flash exposure in the final segment of the show and announce a new Photography Assignment sponsored by Epson. Some news items today were about Adobe's upcoming event and possible features/releases, video on how to clean your equipment from Canon, your ultimate photography day and a few more things. Keep shooting!
- Post your FLASH photo assignment images here http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2998-assignment-25-flash.html#6023
- Flash Photography Exposure tutorial 21:05
- Correction to this video about Lightroom 5's settings, thanks Josh! http://cazillo.com/articles/keep-shooting/415-adobe-lightroom-6-wishlist-flash-zoom-position.html 16:59
- Flower photography tutorial http://cazillo.com/flowers 19:37
- Canon's camera care tips http://bit.ly/canoncleaning 12:51
- Room Sized Lightbox Provides The Perfect Lighting Every Time http://bit.ly/roomylightbox 14:05
- Dying Man's wish to go back to the forest photographed http://bit.ly/dyingwishforest 9:03
- Photographers Describe Their Perfect Day http://bit.ly/perfectphotoday 5:28
- 10 Stupid Things People Believe About Photographershttp://bit.ly/10photographerbeliefs 9:40
- Adobe Teases New "Focus Mask" Feature For Photoshop http://bit.ly/ccfocusmask 4:37
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Photoshop Layers http://bit.ly/5pslayers 3:45
- Adobe's Live events http://bit.ly/adobe-events 2:19
- Adobe is working on a touch-friendly, full-powered version of Photoshop CC http://bit.ly/cctouch 2:59