Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lightroom export to jpg

Lightroom export to jpg 4 years 2 months ago #2352

• David
  • Fresh Boarder
I've noticed that the jpg's that I export from LR4 and the actual photo on LR doesn't match. I did some online research on the topic and found that it's mostly a color management issue with the photo viewer. My question is, are there any tips/tricks to get photos to appear as much like the LR4 photo as possible? I know most people who would look at the images will just be using the basic jpg view for windows so I would want the final product to look as good on that as possible. I know people will say to advise them to dl something better but sometimes it's just not possible to. Any advice/tips would be appreciated. I export the jpg's with sRGB and shoot in adobe rgb.

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Lightroom export to jpg 4 years 1 month ago #2373

• Roy van Ommen
  • Creative minds for all!
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi David, Welcome to the forums

I personally never had any issues with the Lightroom exports. They all look good.

Maybe you can try to calibrate your monitor. I personally use a 27" IPS monitor which is calibrated with a spyder calibration.

Maybe that will sort things out, but otherwise, never had issues with that.

Greetings and good luck.

Roy
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Re: Lightroom export to jpg 4 years 1 month ago #2396

• Gregory Cazillo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 137
Calibrating your monitor can help, also be sure you are on sRGB. How do they look in Photoshop?