Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Some Updates I would like to see in Lightroom

More
2 years 7 months ago #6019 by jerry
I just started messing with Lightroom, I usually use Aperture 3, but Lightroom seems to be running much smoother. Some things I think Greg could bring up when he talks to his Adobe People in Lightroom are:
1: Renaming files at import
2. Perhsps some sloppy border presets, ome nice elegant ones for portraits. I just started with lightroom a few days, but I think these would be some nice improvements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #6027 by Luke
I don’t know about sloppy borders but you can rename file at import, it is the second dialog box down on the right on the import screen called “file Renaming” but I think you need to be in the copy part rather than the add part.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Luke.

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
2 years 6 months ago #6035 by Brent Ross
I'd like a native HDR editor. Going to PS for simple HDR that doesn't require hand-masking is booooorrrrring. I know there are third party plugins, but would be nice to have one that come with it.