Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coping in the Print Module, I am lost.

Coping in the Print Module, I am lost. 1 year 1 month ago #6490

• jerry
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Hey Greg, I am somewhat new to Lightroom CC 2015, I just had an idea for you to do a video on with Lightroom, and that is create and saving different crop sized templates. I can't find away to do in the crop overlay, I know I can set them up in the print module, but they don't work properly, I always have margins on the side even though I have no margins set, my cell size shows 11x14 (for example) my dimensions show 11x14, I have no border, my width and height are set to 11x14 so I don't understand whats going on or how to save them if i do get it to work. Just an idea.

This is what I'm talking about, my page set up is 8x10, no margins. Everything is showing no margins but the photo as you can see has margins on the sides. I'm not suppose to use "zoom to fill am I? I created a 4x6 the same way and that works. none of the other sizes do. I am confused
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coping in the Print Module, I am lost. 1 year 1 month ago #6491

Can you send me a higher resolution screen shot? The forum resizes images upon upload. Or you can just post the sidebar and print dialog box.

Things to check...paper size, image crop, cell size should all be 8x10. If your paper isn't 8x10 obviously it will have a border. Also not all printers will print 8x10 borderless.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Gregory Cazillo.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Coping in the Print Module, I am lost. 1 year 1 month ago #6494

Did you get this figured out?