Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greg - A possible topic to make a video on for us

Greg - A possible topic to make a video on for us 3 years 7 months ago #3996

• jerry
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Pricing. I along with many amatuers wonder how much to charge for photoshoots, I know there are alot of variables like editing time, gas...etc. Could you possibly make a video on pricing? You know, to give us a starting point.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greg - A possible topic to make a video on for us 3 years 7 months ago #3998

• Conor Casey
  • Thank you received: 55
I think it sounds like a good idea.

There is one immediate problem that I can think of though. Prices for photographers will surely vary, like any other good or service, depending on what country you live in. For example, GDP per capita in Ireland (where I live) and the Netherlands (where Roy lives) is higher than, say Poland. Therefore, we can expect the prices of commodities in Ireland and Holland to be higher too. I think this could make pricing more difficult and I think Greg will only be able to help those of you in the US.

A rough guide might help a lot though and I guess we could have a fair idea of how things will be in our own countries in compared to Greg's idea for the United States.
Conor Casey
Flickr
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today