Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Capture One Pro 7 Rocks!

Capture One Pro 7 Rocks! 2 years 11 months ago #5357

OMG! This program rules. Strange learning curve and the workflow is different than Adobe but I love it. I advise testing it out: 60 day free trial. Best RAW converter, critics declare it beats Lightroom. I am agreeing with them. Check it out:

Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by nathan sterken.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Capture One Pro 7 Rocks! 2 years 11 months ago #5361

• jerry
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I looked into awhile back, it seems pretty good. But I am use to Adobe Camera RAW and Aperture 3. There are so many options out there, DXO, ADCSEE pro, onone.

I have never been impressed with lightrooms workflow and develop module.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Capture One Pro 7 Rocks! 2 years 11 months ago #5392

Thanks for listing all of the alternatives, as well. I have never been impressed with Adobe's products or business decisions. I am really digging Capture One Pro's Workflow, I work a lot fast and spend a lot more time moving through stuff rather than dinking around.

However, the program is quite technical. If you don't like having to read lots of little stuff and make lots of different choices, might not be right. But, cool thing is everything can be saved, right down to different batch process, called recipes. Everything is saved automatically.

Capture One Pro 7 Rocks! 2 years 11 months ago #5397

• jerry
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
If you happen to have a mac, you should take a look at Aperture 3, very affordable and very nice workflow, its pretty much the same workflow as lightroom. I use Åperture if i have alot of photos to edit