Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Creative Cloud Updates

More
3 years 18 hours ago #6043 by jerry
I am getting pissed. I've updated creative cloud. I have photoshop/illustrator/indesign/premiere pro.

the only one that works is photoshop. The other 3 crash after the splash screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling creative cloud and the software, deleted preference files. I've tried creating a new user. Still nothing works except photoshop.

I still have CS6 versions, I guess i'll have to try resorting back to those, anybody have any ideas???? I've been googling the problem, putting messages on linkedin's website. Is there anyway to re-install the old CC version?

If nothing works, I guess i'll have to resort to CS6 or even 5.

Thanks for any ideas you may have to offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 12 hours ago - 3 years 12 hours ago #6044 by Brent Ross
this will help wipe adobe from your system
helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cl...lation-problems.html

I don't think they let you install old versions but maybe talk to customer service. Who knows.

I find all their apps other than Lr and Ps to be a bit on the crashy side (im not familiar with their design or website apps however). Makes me want to give hitfilm a go. I've already made the switch from audition to REAPER
Last Edit: 3 years 12 hours ago by Brent Ross.

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
3 years 11 hours ago #6045 by jerry
I've used this cleaner, it got rid of the original working CC software, which I didn't want to do.

More
3 years 3 hours ago - 3 years 3 hours ago #6046 by Brent Ross
Then I'd contact customer support.
They are crazy if they don't have a kind of way to let people use the last version until the new one has its issues worked out.

There used to be this way of doing it
helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop.html
but they removed the functionality it seems
The install button used to have a drop down with all of the versions available
Last Edit: 3 years 3 hours ago by Brent Ross.

More
2 years 11 months ago #6047 by jerry
on linkedin's adobe group, someone suggested uninstalling all products adobe. Run CC cleaner, trash all adobe folders...etc. I don't know that I want to go through with all that. I mean right now I have 12 products loaded, 2 versions of each software. But I guess if CC 2014 ain't working, I should just dump them anyway.