Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Critique Please

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #4095 by jerry
These are 2 shots I did of my dog. The top one I tried with my rednecky type studio, the backdrop is homemade.

The bottom one, I did why she sat on the couch. She can be funny at times as she sometimes sits amost like a human. I was watching a video on Adorama tv that mentioned to take a busy background and blur it with a wide open aperture.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #4097 by Aldo Herrera
AWW! your dog is so cute! I like the second one better your dog pops out more and there is more seperation with background. The first one might be a little off on the white balance. Good job!

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #4101 by Erin
Great pics!

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #4119 by Gregory Cazillo
Little more distance from the bg in the first to hide the wrinkles in the background, color is also a bit off. Second one would have been really great with a cigar and glass of whiskey! Light from the side instead of a ceiling bounce would also give the image more interest.