Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fire Scene Photography

Fire Scene Photography 4 years 2 months ago #2222

Greg, Wondering if you have done any fire scene photography, especially at night? At first I found this to be very challenging being that there are alot of things happening. The fire, smoke, firefighters moving around, lights on the apparatus, etc. What are some of your thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fire Scene Photography 4 years 2 months ago #2227

• Roy van Ommen
  • Creative minds for all!
  • Thank you received: 86
Ken Kroen wrote:
Greg, Wondering if you have done any fire scene photography, especially at night? At first I found this to be very challenging being that there are alot of things happening. The fire, smoke, firefighters moving around, lights on the apparatus, etc. What are some of your thoughts?

I think that will be great shots, but i also think that when Greg is helping or working at the fire department, he will also fight the fire and he does not have time for photographing...

But i know there are people who are specialized and trained fire department photographers... i know someone who does that. Also the Police in Holland do have certain people for that.

Greetings,
Roy
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today