Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cheetah Qbox 24

Cheetah Qbox 24 4 years 11 months ago #191

Got my first softbox! Went with an unknown brand and am very impressed with the quality and service. It is Cheetah Qbox 24 and comes with everything you'll need except the light stand. Owner is very nice and easy to get a hold of if needed. We'll see how it holds up. $112.95

www.cheetahstand.com/servlet/the-38/Cheetah-Qbox-24/Detail
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Jay Stover. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cheetah Qbox 24 4 years 11 months ago #225

• Greg Griffith
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Very nice, I have been looking at possibly getting a 28in Westcott Apollo. Let us know how it works!
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Re: Cheetah Qbox 24 4 years 11 months ago #263

Jay, the Cheetah softboxes are very nice indeed, I have the Qbox16, I wanted a decent small softbox and didn't want to pay extra for the Lastolite Ezybox.

I'm very happy with the quality of the Qbox, I went with the smaller version with the intention of using it on a boom when I'm in a studio and have access to softboxes with strobes. But you can't beat it for it's portability and effectivness.

Re: Cheetah Qbox 24 4 years 11 months ago #352

• Nickster
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow it comes with the grid too.. that isn't a bad price at all. I have the 28inch Apollo and love it. I think the Apollo kit with the stand, umbrella adapter and 28inch soft box was around $160 Canadian (We always pay more).