Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!
Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)
Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!
Friday the 13th
April 13, 2012DSC_0142_3_4-Edit by mykevixen , on Flickr
April 13, 2012DSC_0155_6_7-Edit by mykevixen , on Flickr
April 13, 2012DSC_0161_2_3-Edit by mykevixen , on Flickr
April 13, 2012DSC_0392_3_4-Edit by mykevixen , on Flickr
April 13, 2012DSC_0184_5_6-Edit-Edit-2 by mykevixen , on Flickr
But first I have to say that I don't have any problem with hdr but you push the limit a lot for me Still I'll comment them as images more than pictures.
1. Nice colors, sky a little hard to tell if it is sun set, rainy etc... back ground a little distracting.
2. Like the old style, don't like the open hood...
3. Love the angle, too bad for the orange car next to it.
4. I'm not sur about the frame...colors are amazing
5. I don't like the angle, mostly because of the black thing caused by the motor air thing (I suck at mecanic...)
You seem to know what you're doing with hdr, results are interesting.
Please Support Us