Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Can we set minimum shtter speed on A mode?

More
4 years 4 months ago #2225 by razer
If we do street photography, It will be very difficult to shoot in Full manual mode due to the time available for the shoot will be very less and I want to control my dof in my shoot.

I prefer an under exposed picture than blurry. So can I set min. shutter speed in aperture mode?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2226 by Roy van Ommen
Hi there Razer,

Well, i checked on my Canon camera's, and i only can set the maximum ISO..

But, i think when you are doing daylight street photography, and you will set a ISO setting of 400 or even 800, your shutter speeds should be high enough to capture the moment..

Otherwise you can try to use auto iso so the camera can try to compromise the settings with the ISO because the camera will always try to get a fast enough shutter speed (in my experience...)

At what aperture are you shooting on?

And by the way, i have searched your topics and really can't find out what you are shooting with.. maybe you can introduce yourself?

Greetings,
Roy

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
4 years 4 months ago #2231 by razer
Thanks Roy.

I searched in Nikon catalog also, didn't found any thing.

Did u mentioned Auto mod or P mode. Because I think Shutter priority mode will be better than full auto, at least we can control the shutter speed (may be I am wrong).
I will post if i finds anything useful.
:)