Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Whats in a name?

More
5 years 2 months ago #1464 by L. Chuck Donohue
Ok guy's,
Here is my question. Just starting out my business, and I mean I am just starting. I am currently under the name, "LCD" Photography. Should I keep it, or change it to Leo Donohue Photography, or L. Chuck Donohue Photography? Some people know me as Chuck, lol. Middle name is Charles.

Thoughts, and thanks for the feedback,

Here is a pic of my sister I shot last night during a shoot.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adam Chambers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #1473 by Gregory Cazillo
I think as long as you like the name it works because you can effectively brand around it. I changed mine a few times before I decided on the current (and easiest) @Cazillo. If you aren't sure keep asking some local business people and others for their feedback a you will primarily be marketing in your area.

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 2 months ago #1477 by L. Chuck Donohue
Thanks for the feedback Greg. Hey, you mentioned something coming up as far as training or courses are concerned. How is that coming and when can we expect to hear something?

Thanks again,
Chuck
LCD Photography.

More
5 years 2 months ago #1478 by Gregory Cazillo
I am trying to have it ready for June.

More
5 years 2 months ago #1479 by Gregory Cazillo
Well...in June I guess I should say.

More
5 years 1 month ago #1518 by Kenny Miller

L. Chuck Donohue wrote: Ok guy's,
Here is my question. Just starting out my business, and I mean I am just starting. I am currently under the name, "LCD" Photography. Should I keep it, or change it to Leo Donohue Photography, or L. Chuck Donohue Photography? Some people know me as Chuck, lol. Middle name is Charles.

Thoughts, and thanks for the feedback,

Here is a pic of my sister I shot last night during a shoot.

I agree with Greg, I think you should go with whichever name you feel can best represent you and your style of photography. I like Leo Donohue Photography, but it's long and I think it's best to have something short, simple, and precise; something easy for people to remember. Picking a name is kinda tough lol