Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

× Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

Photography training questions,

More
4 years 11 months ago #1319 by L. Chuck Donohue
Looking into some more photography training, rather it be thru a school like NYIP (New York Institute of Photography). Any suggestions of any great training course or schools?

Thanks All,
L. Chuck Donohue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #1323 by Conor Casey
Well, I'm no expert Chuck but I've always been a fan of Bryan Peterson. I believe he does online training courses as well as one's in person. Take a look:

www.ppsop.com/

It may be no use at all but it is worth a look. I have always found BP to be a great help whether it was on youtube or through his books.

I don't live in New York, or the USA so sadly I can't offer you any more advise.

Good luck,
- Conor. :)

Conor Casey
Flickr
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Conor Casey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L. Chuck Donohue

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
4 years 11 months ago #1330 by Gregory Cazillo
AS always I recommend an in person school like the Art Institute or Antonelli. FYI I have some BIG stuff coming soon that will probably be right up your alley ;).

More
4 years 10 months ago #1403 by L. Chuck Donohue
Greg,
Thanks for the reply. I will look forward to your upcoming info.

More
4 years 10 months ago #1433 by Scott St.Cyr
As for online stuff.... For the money I don't think you can beat KelbyTraining.com It's not an actual class, but there is SOO much information to be had there. Anything from Photoshop to DSLR and everything in-between. I'd at least check it out.

Scott