Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

× Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

hello from Nebraska !!

More
5 years 5 months ago #1449 by Rob Wile
I'm a new member from Grand Island, Ne I have been searching on line for helpful tips, and ideas to take my photography to the next level, and i was happy to stumble across this site through a you-tube video. There is a wealth of information here and Greg, I appreciate your willingness to share the things you have learned over the years. I currently shoot a Canon 60d, and i am always seeking to improve on everything i do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #1450 by Conor Casey
Hello and welcome to our forum. :)

Conor Casey
Flickr

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 5 months ago #1451 by Gregory Cazillo
How did you find us? Just through YouTube?

More
5 years 5 months ago #1452 by Clair
Welcome to the forum Rob...Nice to see another Canon user on here :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #1453 by Rob Wile
Greg, I was doing a search on posing hints and tips for HS senior photos. After wading through a number of just average you tube videos i stumbled acros your seeing the light rant.. It made me come and check out your community. Although i am from Nebraska, I hail from your neck of the woods. I've only been here a year. I did concert sound and lighting/ event production for 19 years in the philadelphia area. Lived in Warminster. For 8 years one of my main clients was an Eddie Bruce Entertainment band, London. So in this ever shrinking world of ours it's quite possible we have been at the same wedding.. !! other than that finding the Cazillion community was a direct result of You Tube.

More
5 years 5 months ago #1454 by Rob Wile
Clair.. ty !! My first camera was a pentax K-1000 which was a graduation gift. After that my Dad got a Canon AE1 so i had experience with canon through out my life.. i finally got into the DSLR with a canon T1 which i promptly then turned around and gave to my son for HIS graduation, so i have been without a camera for over a year, and saved up I just got my 60d this month.. I don't care what you shoot.. to me.. photography gives you the closest chance to see through someone else's eyes.. something entirely impossible in the physical realm..