Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: hello from Nebraska !!

hello from Nebraska !! 4 years 6 months ago #1449

• Rob Wile
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a new member from Grand Island, Ne I have been searching on line for helpful tips, and ideas to take my photography to the next level, and i was happy to stumble across this site through a you-tube video. There is a wealth of information here and Greg, I appreciate your willingness to share the things you have learned over the years. I currently shoot a Canon 60d, and i am always seeking to improve on everything i do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: hello from Nebraska !! 4 years 6 months ago #1450

• Conor Casey
  • Thank you received: 55
Hello and welcome to our forum. :)
Conor Casey
Flickr
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

hello from Nebraska !! 4 years 6 months ago #1451

• Gregory Cazillo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 137
How did you find us? Just through YouTube?

Re: hello from Nebraska !! 4 years 6 months ago #1452

• Clair
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome to the forum Rob...Nice to see another Canon user on here :)

Re: hello from Nebraska !! 4 years 6 months ago #1453

• Rob Wile
  • Fresh Boarder
Greg, I was doing a search on posing hints and tips for HS senior photos. After wading through a number of just average you tube videos i stumbled acros your seeing the light rant.. It made me come and check out your community. Although i am from Nebraska, I hail from your neck of the woods. I've only been here a year. I did concert sound and lighting/ event production for 19 years in the philadelphia area. Lived in Warminster. For 8 years one of my main clients was an Eddie Bruce Entertainment band, London. So in this ever shrinking world of ours it's quite possible we have been at the same wedding.. !! other than that finding the Cazillion community was a direct result of You Tube.

Re: hello from Nebraska !! 4 years 6 months ago #1454

• Rob Wile
  • Fresh Boarder
Clair.. ty !! My first camera was a pentax K-1000 which was a graduation gift. After that my Dad got a Canon AE1 so i had experience with canon through out my life.. i finally got into the DSLR with a canon T1 which i promptly then turned around and gave to my son for HIS graduation, so i have been without a camera for over a year, and saved up I just got my 60d this month.. I don't care what you shoot.. to me.. photography gives you the closest chance to see through someone else's eyes.. something entirely impossible in the physical realm..