Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Greetings from Holland

Greetings from Holland 4 years 11 months ago #148

Ok, the forum seems to be in working order now Greg haha, keep it up ;)

Well, my name is Remco also know as Shaggy by some people. Born 1975, married and father of a daughter. As the title suggests I live in The Netherlands.
My hobby's are dog training with my Bouvier des Flandres, training Krav Maga and teaching Kidsafety.
In normal life I earn my money as an dental technician. But I also do some work as a freelance photographer. From weddings tot pics for webstores, you pay, I shoot ;)

I started shooting many years ago with film, which I still do regularly. I use Praktica MTL-3 and Super TL camera's, mostly with 50mm primes.
On the digital level I used to work with Sony/Minolta. But looking at the future growing work I could not see or find the things in Sony that I wanted. So I jumped ship and got myself a brandnew Nikon D700 a while ago.

At the moment I'm using the D700 with the MB-D10, Nikkor AF-S24-70 F2.8, just got in the new SB-910. And I'm looking for some more stuff like the 70-200, 85mm F1.4 and the 105mm Macro.
To see some of my work check my site: www.remcovandesanden.nl
It's in Dutch, but not hard to navigate :)

Ok, that's about it. Got questions, feel free to ask :)
Nikon FX body's and some Nikkor FX glass I believe...

Praktica 35mm analogue just for fun

www.remcovandesanden.nl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Greetings from Holland 4 years 11 months ago #150

• Olaf Kleemeyer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Remco,
waving over to you dear dutch neigbours. It sounds interesting what you doing with dogs. Maybe, the one or the other question will come along from me.
Have fun!
Olaf
Nikon D700, Nikkor 24mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today