Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 4 years 4 months ago #1618

Hello all!

I'm Gabe from New Mexico. I've always wanted to become part of the photography world so a couple of years ago I invested in my first DSLR. Nothing fancy a simple Canon EOS XSi and have upgraded to the T3i. I find photography very relaxing and takes the mind off of the everyday synical triumps of life LOL. Makes me appreciate the finer and simpler things in life. I'm a jack of all shots, but I do favor Portrait more than others. I have upgraded to some fine glass and ranging from an 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8. Just need to hone the skills but realizing that it will take some time and EFFORT. After all Rome wasn't built in a day. I believe in constructive critizism and do offer some tips and suggestion with a manner in which my comments don't discourage new comers. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello 4 years 4 months ago #1623

• Roy van Ommen
  • Creative minds for all!
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi there Gabe!

Welcome to the Forum, And Mexico! Wauw. Always wanted to go there.

You have nice pieces of glass, is there a place we could review your images on? I am intrested in what you create.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

Greetings.
Roy
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today