Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

× Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

Hello for Canada EH!!!

More
5 years 3 months ago #1796 by Maik Tondeur
Hi,
my name is Maik I'm original from Germany but then moved to Canada/Yellowknife and the got into Photography Mostly Astronomy(Aurora) and everything what looks interesting to my yeah and now I just recently I moved to Cowtown(Calgary) and right now I'm just shooting Landscape and Nightphotograhy.I'm so hungry to learn more and more about Photography so i guess i'm at the right place!! ;-))
Thanks
Maik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #1801 by Conor Casey
Oh, a German speaker! :cheer: Herzlich Willkommen! Ich komme aus Irland, aber ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen.

Welcome to the forum Maik. You are in the right place to learn all about photography.

Enjoy. :)

Conor Casey
Flickr

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 3 months ago #1802 by Gregory Cazillo
Thanks for joining us!

More
5 years 3 months ago #1811 by Roy van Ommen
Hi there Maik,

You are a kind of neighbour for me ;) I am from the Netherlands.

I think you are at the right place for you photography.

I am looking forward to see you images. Maybe you will join up the 365 days/52 week challenge to post a image every week which is shot on the same day to let you improve your photography week by week :)

See you soon on the forum!

Greetings,
Roy