Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hello from NC

Hello from NC 4 years 2 months ago #2007

• Carol Johnson
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm fairly new to photography. I have a Nikon D80. I recently took a photography class at our community college. The teacher suggested everyone shoot in P mode most of the time. Well to be honest I haven't cared for too many of the pics that I've done there. After listening to your videos I'm going to switch over to Aperature mode. I just have the kit lens and a 50 mm 1.8 lens Nikon. Thanks for having me, hoping to get some new friends and learn a lot more about photography. I have 6 grandchildren to be my subjects (which they just love, haha). Thanks again,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello from NC 4 years 2 months ago #2008

• Roy van Ommen
  • Creative minds for all!
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi there Carol!

Nice you joined the #Cazillions Forum ;) I think you can learn alot here!

Nice to have 6 different subjects and very nice that they are also you grandchildren :) Good.

About the Program Mode.. mm.. i think people in here are sceptic about it. You have more control in Apperture Priority or even Full Manual. But my opinion is, as long as you can create images out of it ;)

If it works for you, then its okay. If Apperture Priority works for you, its okay :)

Good luck on your photo journey. Hope to see some of your work in here :)

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Re: Hello from NC 4 years 2 months ago #2011

• Bill
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Photography! Congrats on moving off of P mode :woohoo: