Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hello from Washington State

Hello from Washington State 4 years 2 months ago #2250

New to the DSLR world here, but not too photo/camera illiterate in general I hope. Have had several point and shoots since the days of film (Used to shoot a Canon AE1 program).

After much review and impatience I purchased the Nikon D3200 with kit lens, I have since added a battery, the 35mm 1.8 (watched too many fro vids) and the other day a Nikon SB-700 so I think I have a good start on being able to get better pictures. I work graveyard (nights) and have week days off so am trying to figure out what to use to learn on.

I'm up in Arlington / Smokey Point Area

Thanks for the site and all the help.

Michael Starmer
D3200, 18-55kit, 35mm 1.8 and SB700
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello from Washington State 4 years 2 months ago #2252

• Roy van Ommen
  • Creative minds for all!
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi there Michael!

Welcome to the forum. And yes! I think your current setup will help you through the journey of photography. I think you can develop great content with that camera.

Good luck on this forum, have a look around and hope to see some of your shots :)

Greetings,
Roy
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Re: Hello from Washington State 4 years 2 months ago #2273

• Carol Johnson
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Michael,

Lived in Washington myself for a few years. Absolutely beautiful place for photography. Wish I could go back to visit and shoot some of the pictures I wish I would have while I was there.