Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Greetings from Michigan!

Greetings from Michigan! 3 years 10 months ago #3128

Hello everybody,

I am recently new to the forums and I have a big heart for photography. I've never actually taken a class before, since my school doesn't really offer one and I haven't been able to find any open classes in my area, so I mostly learn through the internet and through, of course, Greg Cazillo's YouTube.

I've always been interested in photography and other things. I've always had a passion for photo manipulating and using Photoshop. My goals are to go to college and go into a photography class as well as a graphic design.

I mainly work with horses and I haven't tried any sort of photography of people. Probably because I thoroughly enjoy my horse and I find them a great subject for pictures, well they're running around (which never happens...Hahaha).

So I hope to post my pictures and get some critiques out of them and learn some more! Hope to see you guys around the forum!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greetings from Michigan! 3 years 10 months ago #3131

• Conor Casey
  • Thank you received: 55
Welcome to the forums Mary. Great to have you with us. :)
Conor Casey
Flickr
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today