Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: HELP!

HELP! 3 years 8 months ago #3639

• Bob
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm new to cazillions, new to flickr, and kinda new to digital photography...i am trying to post a pic to cazillion(blue assignment)..don;t know whereor how... opened up a flickr account and got my blue pic on to photostream in flickr...tried to share(followed instuctions re grab the html/bbcode but couldn't find that anywhere on flickr...any help would be great . thanx,bob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP! 3 years 8 months ago #3640

• Jimmy Earp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
How to post images:

Please, please, please use an image hosting service such as Flickr for your photos. It saves server space and is much easier to post.

If you are using Flickr: Open the image page - Click Share - Click Grab the HTML/BBCode

Then Choose BBCode at the bottom as well as Medium as the image size. Copy that code and paste in your post. Done!

Bob, this is found in the help section. On Flickr when you have your photo up hit share, that's where you will find the info Greg is talking about. Hope this helps you out. It took me a few times before I got my photo posted. Glad to see you here.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

HELP! 3 years 8 months ago #3642

• Bob
  • Fresh Boarder
thanx jimmy, i'm making progress... i got the info you suggested posted ...but not the pic itself... it is the proper link. bob

HELP! 3 years 8 months ago #3646

• Gregory Cazillo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 137
Check out the help link at the top of the forum, there is an image in there that shows you exactly where the link is. If its not there you might have sharing turned off in your flickr account.

HELP! 3 years 8 months ago #3647

• Bob
  • Fresh Boarder
thanx,bob