Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the #Cazillions forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Anyone want to help?

Anyone want to help? 2 years 11 months ago #5345

Hi! I am searching for someone in the Greenville, SC area that may be interested in helping out a beginner. I have been shooting for almost a year and feel like I have a good grasp on the basics and fundamentals, due in in no small part to Greg's website and tutorials. But I feel like I've come to a point that I need some help fine tuning my technique to advance from here. If anyone is interested, let me know!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garland hutton

Anyone want to help? 2 years 11 months ago #5349

I do offer tutoring if you are interested...otherwise keep posting here on the forum I'm sure you will get plenty of help!
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Anyone want to help? 2 years 11 months ago #5352

• Gabe
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Post your questions here on the forum. Share your photos for critique. What issues are you experiencing? Focus, exposure, composition, studio, landscapes, equipment, post processing? Even if you find local help, share your experiences. There may be other users who are dealing with the same issues.

Anyone want to help? 2 years 11 months ago #5391

Gregory Cazillo wrote:
I do offer tutoring if you are interested...otherwise keep posting here on the forum I'm sure you will get plenty of help!

Hi Greg,
I wasn't aware that you did tutoring. I would be interested in learning more about it.