Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Rechargeable Batteries

More
5 years 7 months ago #752 by Greg Griffith
For those that have used them, what is your take? I am mostly curious for my speed lights, so AA's. I seem to go through batteries quite fast and was wondering if anybody had experience with them and if they like them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #754 by Olaf Kleemeyer
Ever tried eneloops? They´re awesome. After charging, they keep most of the energy for about a year. Available in AA und AAA. I use them for my SB 900, ML3-transmitter, phones and for many other appliances.

Nikon D700, Nikkor 24mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 7 months ago #757 by Gregory Cazillo
A friend stopped using enerloops lately. He is now using mostly Duracell and energiser rechargeables with a powerex smart charger. www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LQMKDS/ref...ativeASIN=B000LQMKDS

I am considering switching to rechargeables too, will let you know how it goes.

More
5 years 7 months ago #759 by Chuck Griffin
I started with the eneloops but they were hard to get locally, I found a great deal on the duracell pre-charged basically rebranded eneloops and haven't had any issues. The fact that they hold a charge longer than regular rechargeables is a huge plus, and you don't notice the difference in power.

More
5 years 7 months ago #761 by jean-francois bouchard
Sanyo Eneloops are great for my speedlight. They keep their charge and the recycling time is amazing.

www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/758662-RE...hargeable_Ni_MH.html

More
5 years 7 months ago #762 by Christian Udarbe
I got eneloops for all of my equipment that need AA or AAA batts. I got the first gen eneloops and they haven't failed me. Charge it once, and you can go to a lot of events and still have enough charge in the end.

If you go for the eneloops, do get the quick charger ;)

A medical student;
A musician;
A photographer;
ITS ALL AN ART

Blogger
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter: @ChanUdarbe

Add me up!

More
5 years 7 months ago #768 by Serdar Dikdik
Dude thanks for thesubject.

I was never able to use rechargables in my previous tries, they discharge whenever I wanted to use my equipment again. Thats why when i bought my sb900 seller offered me rechargables and i said noooo.

Now I ordered lithium AA's from ebay. They are always there when I use my flash but ofcourse for the wallet and enviroment I am waiting your suggestions

Bigger is Better

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #824 by Jay Stover
I use Sanyo Eneloops in my SB700s and haven't had any problems. I purchased mine at Costco and online at depoteco. I was going through so many batteries that rechargeable just made sense.

www.depoteco.com
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Jay Stover. Reason: ugh

More
5 years 6 months ago #825 by Scott St.Cyr
I absolutely love my Eneloop XX's. These are every bit as good as regular Eneloops, but 2500mah.

www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop-Batteries-B...id=1326990305&sr=8-4

I highly recommend them ;)

Scott