Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

RTFM

More
5 years 4 months ago #505 by Gregory Cazillo
cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/184-...phy-quick-tip-6.html

RTFM. Your camera manual is there for a reason, for you to read it! One of the best ways to improve your photography is by knowing your equipment inside and out. Not knowing how to change your ISO or even worse leaving it on Auto ISO is terrible. You will always be fumbling with your camera which will prevent you from being a proficient photographer. My favorite app for iOS is Goodreader which allows me to save and search my camera manual from my iPhone anytime. Watch the video for more info.

BTW on Thursday I will post a video with the 15 DSLR Camera Settings You Must Know by Heart, stop back then!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #507 by Serdar Dikdik
Ok master.
We are right behind you.

Also thank you for your tryies for teaching us. You really do it from heart we all know that.

Also thank you for your efforts while sharing your knowledge with us, using white boards to show and flash set ups etc.

I was sick of the "booomms and seeing dirty socks" hehehe

Bigger is Better

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 4 months ago #525 by Andy Diaz
Greg I agree with you 100%. Getting to know your camera is absolutely essential. The manual is your primary source to get acquainted with your camera.

More
5 years 4 months ago #532 by Christian Udarbe
I could remember when I first got my D5000; I had to have self-control and try and read the manual. I will admit, I read like 50% of it only... Never to late to learn new things by heading back to the manual. LOL It beats reading my textbooks any day!

A medical student;
A musician;
A photographer;
ITS ALL AN ART

Blogger
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter: @ChanUdarbe

Add me up!

More
5 years 4 months ago #540 by Brian Eaton
The more you know (knowledge is power) :lol: