Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RTFM

RTFM 4 years 10 months ago #505

cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/184-...phy-quick-tip-6.html

RTFM. Your camera manual is there for a reason, for you to read it! One of the best ways to improve your photography is by knowing your equipment inside and out. Not knowing how to change your ISO or even worse leaving it on Auto ISO is terrible. You will always be fumbling with your camera which will prevent you from being a proficient photographer. My favorite app for iOS is Goodreader which allows me to save and search my camera manual from my iPhone anytime. Watch the video for more info.

BTW on Thursday I will post a video with the 15 DSLR Camera Settings You Must Know by Heart, stop back then!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RTFM 4 years 10 months ago #507

• Serdar Dikdik
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Ok master.
We are right behind you.

Also thank you for your tryies for teaching us. You really do it from heart we all know that.

Also thank you for your efforts while sharing your knowledge with us, using white boards to show and flash set ups etc.

I was sick of the "booomms and seeing dirty socks" hehehe
Bigger is Better
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Re: RTFM 4 years 10 months ago #525

• Andy Diaz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Greg I agree with you 100%. Getting to know your camera is absolutely essential. The manual is your primary source to get acquainted with your camera.

Re: RTFM 4 years 10 months ago #532

• Christian Udarbe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Just go out and shoot
  • Thank you received: 12
I could remember when I first got my D5000; I had to have self-control and try and read the manual. I will admit, I read like 50% of it only... Never to late to learn new things by heading back to the manual. LOL It beats reading my textbooks any day!

A medical student;
A musician;
A photographer;
ITS ALL AN ART

Blogger
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter: @ChanUdarbe

Add me up!

Re: RTFM 4 years 10 months ago #540

The more you know (knowledge is power) :lol: