Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

A special thanks to Greg

More
4 years 5 hours ago #5121 by jerry
I started watching your tutorials and video feeds, it's gotta be bout what, 4 months or so now. There were a few things I didn't understand about skills. I've been shooting with DSLR for about 4 years. I have learned alot, now just have to put them to use somehow. I think its great that you continually do your live feeds even though you could be out making money.

So Greg, a big thank you for all the time you put into this! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregory Cazillo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 hours ago #5122 by Brent Ross
I second that

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
3 years 11 months ago #5261 by Mike Lostraglio
I agree. I bought my D7000 about 6 months ago. Before that, a point and shoot. Suffice to say I didn't have a clue. But as I watched your videos it built the framework for me to become a better photographer. I'm still learning....I have so much still to learn, but you have taught me enough to where I really just need to practice, practice, practice. Thank you for all you do. Your passion for photography shows!

More
3 years 11 months ago #5269 by Roy van Ommen
Thank you for the compliment Mike! Its always nice to see these compliments which makes the work more fun!

I am sure Greg reads this and will appriciate it.

Greetings,
Roy