Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Problems with photo-uploads

More
4 years 6 months ago #2998 by Olaf Kleemeyer
Can somebody tell me, what color-profile I should use, please? All my photos look flat and greenish, but only on Greg´s site. All my photos have the ProPhotoRGB. Should I change this to adobeRGB or even sRGB?

Nikon D700, Nikkor 24mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2999 by Conor Casey
I use AdobeRGB and they usually look okay. :unsure:

Conor Casey
Flickr

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
4 years 6 months ago #3000 by Conor Casey
Also, just thought of something: if you use Flickr and the image you want to show here is on Flickr, you can use the "share" button, that might be worth a try if you haven't been doing that.

Conor Casey
Flickr

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #3001 by Olaf Kleemeyer

Conor Casey wrote: Also, just thought of something: if you use Flickr and the image you want to show here is on Flickr, you can use the "share" button, that might be worth a try if you haven't been doing that.

I did, Conor. Makes no difference, if I post them via flickr or directly from my HD.

Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Olaf Kleemeyer.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3003 by Conor Casey

Olaf Kleemeyer wrote:

Conor Casey wrote: Also, just thought of something: if you use Flickr and the image you want to show here is on Flickr, you can use the "share" button, that might be worth a try if you haven't been doing that.

I did, Conor. Makes no difference, if I post them via flickr or directly from my HD.

Gosh, that is annoying. Try AdobeRGB or the sRGB and see what they look like. You could use this topic as a test with the same image?

Conor Casey
Flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olaf Kleemeyer

More
4 years 6 months ago #3004 by Olaf Kleemeyer

Conor Casey wrote:

Olaf Kleemeyer wrote:

Gosh, that is annoying. Try AdobeRGB or the sRGB and see what they look like. You could use this topic as a test with the same image?

If Greg don´t mind, I will do that. Back later. Thank you Conor! :-)

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #3005 by Conor Casey
I'm sure he won't mind at all if it will benefit the site. You're welcome. ;) Although I didn't really do that much. :P

Conor Casey
Flickr
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Conor Casey.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3006 by Roy van Ommen
No problem. Pull them up! post them. Absolutly no problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olaf Kleemeyer

More
4 years 6 months ago #3010 by Dan Walker
I thought it was standard practice to use the sRGB colour space as it's used widely across most applications. Am I wrong?