Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

User Profiles

More
5 years 1 month ago #265 by Gregory Cazillo
I have been editing the user profiles, let me know what else you would like to see there. cazillo.com/c/me/profile.html

Also I have the user lists live check them out here cazillo.com/c/component/comprofiler/userslist.html .

I am looking for a way to show a few photos from your flickr gallery or similar, thoughts? What other contact/social media fields do you want?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #290 by Remco van de Sanden
This works better than the other settings. Much easier to find, en just copy/paste you link.
Much better Greg.

For me, my pictures would bet Flickr, Photobucket and perhaps 500px. I think Flickr is the most used and easiest for most people.

Nikon FX body's and some Nikkor FX glass I believe...

Praktica 35mm analogue just for fun

www.remcovandesanden.nl
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Remco van de Sanden.

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 1 month ago #294 by Olaf Kleemeyer
I´m not sure, what to use a user-List for. It´s good if you search somebody but the list itself in the frontend doesnot bring any advantage, imho. But the list, you´ve created, Greg, is good. I don´t miss anything.
A flickr-place for all of us Cazillions would be gread. Pictures could be discussed very good.

Nikon D700, Nikkor 24mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8

More
5 years 1 month ago #296 by Gregory Cazillo
Flickr group link is at the top of the page in the social bar. Thanks for your feedback.

More
5 years 1 month ago #308 by Brian
Im not sure this pertains entirely to the user profile, but im sure some users would prefer to use their username, instead of their actual name around the boards. But thats just me...

Sidenote: is a captcha really necessary for each post? it seems quite tedious.

More
5 years 1 month ago #314 by Christian Udarbe

Brian wrote: Sidenote: is a captcha really necessary for each post? it seems quite tedious.

Hi Brian! Happy New Year! The Captcha should disappear after a few posts :) I no longer stumble into those anymore.

As for the new User Profiles, I was wondering where I can edit my signature. Not that I'm gonna edit it anytime soon, I just can't seem to find where to edit it if the time comes that I need to do so.

I was looking all around, but I might have missed it LOL someone enlighten me about this ;)

A medical student;
A musician;
A photographer;
ITS ALL AN ART

Blogger
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter: @ChanUdarbe

Add me up!

More
5 years 1 month ago #326 by Gregory Cazillo
I added signature and personal text, LMK if it works ok on your end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian Udarbe

More
5 years 1 month ago #330 by Christian Udarbe
Sweet! Alrightee, I see it in my profile now and it was available during the "update your profile" module.

Thanks Greg!

A medical student;
A musician;
A photographer;
ITS ALL AN ART

Blogger
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter: @ChanUdarbe

Add me up!