Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Australia Pictures

Australia Pictures 4 years 10 months ago #497

Hi Everyone and Hi Greg, like I wrote you in the email,I've been following your tutorials in the last 2 months,I really like they way you explain tips and tricks on photography and I like your portfolio too,I'm just an Italian Backpacker traveling around Australia for 2 years and bought last october my first dslr camera,I choose the pentax k-r with a 18-55 kit lens for a good price deal, and I purchased also a tamron lens 70-300 4-5.6 that i found awesome on animals photography, anyway like I said I would like that you take a look to my blog, is not yet tidy and categories are not set up yet,if you scroll down tou will find my best pictures that a lot o people ask me to buy, don't know what price I should give to them (what you recon?) anyway in 2 weeks I'm moving to the coast and there will be more chances to take more pictures.anyway I'm just starting learning photography and I want really know what you think about them and also from the users of your forum

Thanks

Kevin Kohl

kkphotos.blogspot.com

1000001342.JPG
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by kevin kohl.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Australia Pictures 4 years 10 months ago #506

• Serdar Dikdik
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Nice pic my friend.

Since you are near coast side, it will be sunny and to take those nice dusk dawn pictures maybe you can use ND filters and use most of the day time. also to see some foggy waves will be nice with longer apertures.

keep up the good work waiting new samples
Bigger is Better
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Australia Pictures 4 years 10 months ago #544

Yes, i order already 2 Nd filter hoya hmc ND4 and ND8 they will be awesome shooting some pictures at the sea! Maybe i will take an ND2 in brisbane too

Re: Australia Pictures 4 years 10 months ago #552

• Serdar Dikdik
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Sweet. Nice you did order.

So waiting for the new art. Dont forget to share
Bigger is Better