Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

My first paid contract

More
5 years 8 months ago #1177 by Pat Belisle
I've been asked by a school to take pictures for a brochure to show the courses they give...since it is one of my first contracts, I wanna have critiques to improve... All pic were shot using my D90, lit by a flash in a 20' softbox, edited in lightroom and are black and white because it is what the client wants...

It is my first paid contract and even the client is happy, I know it doesn't mean that my pictures are good... I know it is a boring contract but I like to think I managed to get nice pitures any way...what do you think?

mecanique par patletek , sur Flickr

mecanique-2 par patletek , sur Flickr

secrétariat par patletek , sur Flickr

secrétariat2 par patletek , sur Flickr

Soinsinfirmiébw4 par patletek , sur Flickr

SoinsinfirmiéBW3 par patletek , sur Flickr

SoinsinfirmiéBW2 par patletek , sur Flickr

Thanks for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #1189 by Clair
Congrats on getting your first 'paid' job..

I really like all the images & I think the B&W looks great. my only critique would be that a few of them look a bit too posed.. it may have been better if they were just getting on with what they were doing & not looking directly at you.

Clair
x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pat Belisle

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
5 years 8 months ago #1211 by Gregory Cazillo
Photos are good, I'm not a fan of the colors. One or two might be ok but not all of them. The last image seems underexposed could use the shadows boosted a bit.

More
5 years 8 months ago #1212 by Paul Stewart
Congrats, and good job. I think they all look a little dark. Shot #2 is dark and very busy. It's hard to tell what they are working on.

I'm a Canon 5D shooter.