Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

A short story to critique

More
4 years 11 months ago #1179 by Massimo Caroelli
Somebody someday told me to enclose a story in my shots: this is my first serious attempt.
What you think? A critique could a good starting point..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1180 by Massimo Caroelli
A better link to the image, sorry for double posthttp://www.flickr.com/photos/61580989@N07/6802623426

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
4 years 11 months ago #1186 by Clair
Hi Massimo. I'm certainly no expert but I really like what you've done. I agree it is nice to put something together which tells a story.

Here's my critique..

Firstly I don't think the black & white image at the end fits in that well, I think it'd look better if it were colour like the rest.

Secondly you don't have a white gap between the first two images like you do on the rest which irritates me slightly.

Clair x

More
4 years 11 months ago #1199 by Massimo Caroelli
Thanx Claire! Really appreciated words from you.... I only chose the wrong file: I've now realised that I have three copies of it and one has correct stripes on all frames. About st Antony there was only "more drama" in the black and white version but I agree with your critique

Thanx again!