Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

Tripod

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2316 by Harry James
I was taking photos of Melbourne at dusk, using a Tripod that just isn't up to the job. My first clue came when I wound the handle to raise up the camera and it collapsed on me; buckled under the weight.

Can anyone recommend a good tripod? Do you own a tripod that you're happy with? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Harry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2317 by Roy van Ommen
Good question. To be real honest. I don't use a very expensive tripod. Not on travel and not in my studio. Here is why.

The thing it has to do, is hold my camera. I found a Tripod which can carry 5 kg which is enough for my whole set. And it cost me: € 30 euro. Thats about 35 american dollars..

I got a couple of them so i have a couple to carry on and it has the same mounting plate, and i am good to go :)

So yeah :) Thats my thing. I am sure the Velbon's and vanguard gear is pure better gear. But he! It works for me!

Greetings,
Roy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose Cruz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today