Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!
Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)
Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!
updated forum software
clear your dns cache
1. Click the Microsoft Start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Accessories
4. RIGHT-click on Command Prompt
5. Select Run As Administrator
6. In the command window type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
7. You will see the following confirmation:
Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
Your issue is purely related to cache as the site is back online with not problems.
Just being interested. Can you tell us whats new in the newest version of the software Greg. As is, is there anything new for us?
Please Support Us