Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beginner Photography

Beginner Photography 4 years 1 month ago #2441

Dear Guys,

I want to be a professional photographer but I don't know anything about photography and I don't know how to use camera perfectly, how to shots professionally, how to edit the image. I want to learn how to:
1. Hold camera to take photos.
2. How to take picture (At what angles, side)
3. How to edit the photos professionally.

Thanking You,
Taanveer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Beginner Photography 4 years 1 month ago #2443

Start from the beginning of my video series ;). That will give you a big head start. The rest you will have to learn by trial and error. I highly suggest to anyone who wants to fastrack their career to go to school to learn.
Pickup your Photography Tshirt today

Re: Beginner Photography 4 years 3 weeks ago #2461

• Roy van Ommen
  • Creative minds for all!
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

I think at this point, you have a mentality problem about photography. I mean, when i have a fast car it doesnt mean i am a professional racer and even i have good shoes, it does not mean i am a great runner.

So start at the start. Learn your gear. Get your gear out and shoot, shoot and shoot. Learn from the beginner video's of greag which will give you a fundament in photography. The rest you have to do on your own..

With that said, you are always welcome to ask questions about everything and we will try our best to help you to get to the result you want to!

Good luck on it!

Greetings,
Roy