Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!
- Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments
- Foreground Middleground Background Assignment #1
Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)
Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!
Foreground Middleground Background Assignment #1
- - Photos must be taken during two weeks after assignment is given to be eligible to be featured in the YouTube video and blog post.
- - Only photos posted to the forum will be considered for the video.
- - One forum post will be used for each assignment.
- - The entire presentation of the photo counts, that includes post processing, ugly watermarks, etc.
- - Submit as many photos as you like, only one will be featured in the blog post and YouTube video
- - You can only submit images untill 18th of january till 5 pm EST (GMT-5) Other images will not be used in the videos or blog posts.
If you want to add your image easily. Upload them to your Flickr account. Hit the Share button and post that on the forum. If you have done that, the #Cazillions and Greg himself can look to the EXIF info etcetera, which is very handy!
As Greg said in his latest #KeepShooting! Monday video, the assignment will run till this friday 5 pm EST.
So here is a simple countdown Just for knowledge
I gave myself the challenge to photograph at a specified point or neighbourhoud. With only the camera and 1 lens (Sigma 70-200 2.8 ).
KS #1 RVOFoto -1 by RVOFoto , on Flickr
Foreground: Watergrass and the bridge
Middleground: Another bridge, talking people
Background: Houses, flying birds
Middle ground : Seating Rails
Background : Bride and Father
thing thats right , hope you like it , Simple VERY simple LOL
Im not saying im the best but im in the top 1
Paul Sykes wrote: it was taken a while ago to be Honest Greg , my apologies i didnt know there was a limit on the pictures ... if so please remove .
Its no problem! I'm glad you added it, I just won't consider it for the video/post.
Middle Ground - 2nd orchid
Backround - Black cardboard
Tried to demonstrate this in macro mode. Hope you like it.
Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro on Nikon D7000, tripod,mirror lockup with remote shutter release.
F 40 at 15 seconds ISO 100 Windows light.
Please Support Us