Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!
Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)
Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!
'Blue Sky' Photo Assignment #6
Valley of Fire, Nevada by Cazillo , on Flickr
Sunset After Little League by Cazillo , on Flickr
- Photos must be taken during two weeks after assignment is given to be eligible to be featured in the YouTube video and blog post.
- Only photos posted to the forum will be considered for the video.
- One forum post will be used for each assignment.
- The entire presentation of the photo counts, that includes post processing, ugly watermarks, etc.
- Submit as many photos as you like, only one will be featured in the blog post and YouTube video
- You can only submit images untill March 29th 5 pm EST (GMT-5) Other images will not be used in the videos or blog posts.
If you want to add your image easily. Upload them to your Flickr account. Hit the Share button, and post that on the forum. If you have done that, the #Cazillions can look to the EXIF info etcetera, which is very handy!
Tutorial on how to post photos to the forum via flickr.
Do drawings count?
I am in the same boat as Mark( in the UK) only grey skies here.Hoped to get a chance to take "a blue sky " before the assignment ends but no joy.............as yet but I will keep hoping
Jazzman wrote: I think the topic this fortnight is great and i'd love to enter. It is perhaps not so good for us northern Europeans at this time of year though. We have had very heavy rain here in Ireland for the past few days - I don't know whether i'll be able to enter simply for lack of a subject. Would you consider re-running this challenge again, maybe in the summer if it proves popular Greg?
Please Support Us