Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

× One post per assignment, photos must be taken within 2 weeks of assignment date to be eligible to be featured on the blog and video.

Assignment #23 Nature - Sponsored by Epson

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #5911 by Gregory Cazillo
Our next Keep Shooting! Photo Assignment Sponsored by Epson is 'Nature'. Feel free to add people into the photo and be creative. All photos must be taken between today and May 30th at 5pm Eastern which is when the photos must be posted to the forum. First place will receive a 16x20 print of their image and all runners up that we choose will receive 11x14 prints done on the Epson 3880 Photo Printer.

Magnolia by Cazillo , on Flickr

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Gregory Cazillo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5915 by Tim Shrimpton
Shoot, I don't suppose a small exception could be made on the date, eh? I was able to get some decent flower shots shooting with my Dad when he was visiting on Friday morning (5/9).

Even, if I can't enter those, excited to see what everyone else comes up with! And congrats and the sponsorship, Greg! That sounds like a lot of fun for everyone! :)

Pickup your Photography Tshirt today
More
3 years 5 months ago #5918 by dave b

More
3 years 5 months ago #5919 by Gregory Cazillo

Tim Shrimpton wrote: Shoot, I don't suppose a small exception could be made on the date, eh? I was able to get some decent flower shots shooting with my Dad when he was visiting on Friday morning (5/9).

Even, if I can't enter those, excited to see what everyone else comes up with! And congrats and the sponsorship, Greg! That sounds like a lot of fun for everyone! :)

I'm sure you will be able to go out and shoot even better ones in the next two weeks :)

More
3 years 5 months ago #5920 by The Grease Man
i like this assignment...ill be submitting for sure...what's the limit on submissions?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Francis

More
3 years 5 months ago #5922 by Francis
"Stamen" Macro of the stamen of an Easter lily.

Stamen by Quitefranklybb , on Flickr

More
3 years 5 months ago #5924 by Conor Casey
Good theme for this one. Now that my exams are coming to an end, I'll definitely be entering.

Congratulations on the sponsor too Greg! :)

Conor Casey
Flickr

More
3 years 5 months ago #5927 by SchuylerL
Last weekend a friend needed photos for an album he produced in his home studio. The photos were supposed to be cliche and silly, but several turned out very nice:
Attachments:

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #5928 by Massimo Caroelli
Well wow! i heard of new assignement and thought "i have the right place near here so why not!"
I ended up driving some 30 KM and here's the results: the palce is called "Grassano" oasis and is nature theme park in really breath-taking environment as you'll see. Thi is the one for the assignement but if interested i can open a subject an put some more...

Nikon d700
24mm 2.8 af d
ISO 800
1/400s @ f/7.1

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Massimo Caroelli. Reason: I'm not into flooding forums as a job, but this was missing surely!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregory Cazillo

More
3 years 5 months ago #5929 by Gregory Cazillo

The Grease Man wrote: i like this assignment...ill be submitting for sure...what's the limit on submissions?

Na you can submit as many as you like. BUT we will only choose ONE of your images.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5930 by Gregory Cazillo

Conor Casey wrote: Good theme for this one. Now that my exams are coming to an end, I'll definitely be entering.

Congratulations on the sponsor too Greg! :)

Thanks Conor!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Massimo Caroelli

More
3 years 5 months ago #5933 by Lance
Hamilton New Zealand

Hippynz
Attachments: