Question of the week: What's on your photography BUCKET LIST?
Keep Shooting! Monday #64 started off with the question of the week, whats on your bucket list? We extended the Giving Back Photo Assignment to photos taken in the past so be sure to post them with a story. Other topics today were a huge difference in lens quality, new 50mm lens from Sigma and a longer discussion on creativity in photography. #Cazillion Questions were about indoor white balance with flash, what focus settings to use during a race and how much editing or Photoshopping should you do to a photograph. Keep Shooting!
- 8 Ways to Develop Your Photography Style http://cazillo.com/style
- Adorama Light Stand http://bit.ly/caz-fpstand
- Pucker Up! http://bit.ly/caz-pucker
- Unscientific Lens Test by Film Riot http://bit.ly/filmriotlenstest
- New Sigma 50mm lens is REALLY GOOD! http://bit.ly/new50mil
- 10 Easy Ways to Jump Start Your Creativity http://bit.ly/caz-creative
- Back on My Feet 5 Mile Run Video and Photos http://cazillo.com/bomf