QOTW: What's your worst wedding photography story?
Our next Keep Shooting! Photo Assignment Sponsored by Epson is 'Nature'. Feel free to add people into the photo and be creative. All photos must be taken between today and May 30th at 5pm Eastern which is when the photos must be posted to the forum. First place will receive a 16x20 print of their image and all runners up that we choose will receive 11x14 prints done on the Epson 3880 Photo Printer.
I've been using the Epson 4540 for a few weeks now and saved over 50% off of regular price for copies vs going to the store. This inexpensive printer is fast, great quality, 500+ sheet capacity, scan, copy, fax, duplex printing, color or black ink plus it has Airprint and Google CloudPrint compatibility. Talk about a lot of features! Best part is its only $200! Great investment and it will keep your documents flowing beautifully.
Couple of news items today were about the best way to select hair in Photoshop, 10 best photo printers, stories of photographing JFK by Wally McNamee and a #Cazillions question about keeping wedding guests out of your way while photographing weddings. Keep Shooting!
- Keep Shooting! Photo Assignment #24 Sponsored by Epson - Subject 'Nature' http://cazillo.com/assign24 00:22
- Eddie Murphy, Epson Product Manager's Blog http://bit.ly/epsonblog
- Epson Workforce 4540 All In One Printer http://bit.ly/epson4540 12:34
- Wedding photos: When snap-happy guests go too far http://bit.ly/wed-guests 10:26
- Wally McNamee on Photographing JFK Throughout His Presidency http://bit.ly/jfkphotographer 03:11
- Editing Hair in Photoshop http://bit.ly/edithair 04:53
- The Top 10 Best Photo Printers - Top 5 Best Photo Printers http://bit.ly/10photoprinters 05:50